16 March 2007

'M'...........



Yup...a reason to celebrate....[rather write one more blog]...the reason being..the number of visitors to my blog touched 1000... well.. it does build my confidence though... [wonder how many 'actually' read it]!

I am three persons: The person others think I am;The person I think I am; the person God knows I am.

The first one...really not bothered!...

The second ...eventually leads to the third!!


Well.. The blog what u r reading now...is an amalagamation of the three persons.

Finally to conclude...a modest 'thankyou' to all of u, who have taken out ur time to read & comment in my blog! Keep checking ...more to come! :) :)

P.S : If u guys r wondering y is the title of the post named "M"... dnt think much... it's just a roman numeral for the number '1000'!!...[ i knw...nt much creative... but ...cant help it...no one is born gr8!...rt?]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey TS 'M' post is sooooo sweet as u r...:)...

U r right...the person I think I am... is most imp ..at the end of the day u should feel good abt urself..:)

U will increase ur vistors to 1lakh...afterall MARATHON has just begun..:p...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

IThinkThereforeIam said...

tq buddy! :)

Vivek E said...

I want you to come up with better stuff.....not keep count of M's and L's and X's n forget the real purpose of this blog.....u sure as hell can do better!!!

Unknown said...

I have been reading your blog for quite some time, but was a bit lazy to leave a comment. You write really good. Honestly I havent really pondered why it was titled M. Personally I think it was creative. I wish to see your blog reach power(M,M)number of visitors. All the best

Anonymous said...

what a waste of time to impress others and breaking ones arm patting back how many visited the blog M..MM....MMMMM....

blah!! blahh!!!!

IThinkThereforeIam said...

hey thanks dark angel

IThinkThereforeIam said...

Hey Mr/Ms.Anonymous...if its a waste of time... y did u even bother to leave ur comment in here! :)
easy on tht note.. but thanks for dropping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

hmm...good going girl...keep it up. Honestly, how often do u blog?..i just stumbled upon ur this blog...cudnt wait 2 ask u this question( jus coz u r a full time blogger!!!)...isnt it exacting on ur thoughts n time?....isnt summer more fun when spent outdoors?...pls dont care enough to leave a comment!!!!

IThinkThereforeIam said...

nt really!
just a flow of thoughts in one of those vacant and pensive moods...and here it is...-my blog!

S said...

I just dont understand this. How did 1000 people visit your blog? How is that possible unless you knwo atleast even half as many number of people? I dotn get it.

IThinkThereforeIam said...

hi Srinivas!
theres smthng calld stat count on my blog on the left hand side..
it gives a count of the # of ppl who visit my blog page!
i hope u get it now!