31 January 2008

Questionnare for the year!

Wanted to post this , in the beginning of the year, But as the old adage goes:"better late than never".

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before
?
The things I buy/wear, my utility/fone bills.. and even my school fees..all come from my pocket! I have never done this bfore :).. feel good factor

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never really made any big time resolutions..bt im sure, im a better than bfore..that includes my weight as well :P


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nopes! bt my roomie[closest/nearest to me] would soon give birth


4. Did anyone close to you die?

no..thankfully!


5. What countries did you visit?

none.. just US, other than my native land


6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?If I asked for it, would I get it?
Drivers license :P

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

couple of them... they remain etched...cos they deserve to be :)


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
refer to Q1,and I finally have overcome few fears!


9. What was your biggest failure?

none so big!


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

none @ all... inshallah!


11. What was the best thing you bought?

hmm.. for my cousins... 2 good books:) and for myself...none so far.. maybe...maybeee.. something/someone is in store for the future :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
-skip

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

-yyawwnn-skip again

14. Where did most of your money go?

refer Q1 :P

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my trip to Tennessee, and d first time i tried bungee jumping.


16. What song will always remind you of 2007?

happy days-oh my friend[telugu]

nickel back-English
Tum se hi- Hindi

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
oh yes...definitely happier/richer/..and s... fatter too

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
hardwork & work out

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
none..probaly intake of calories... goddd... Am I being too conscious or wat?...[*sighs*]


20. How did you spend Christmas?
a friends xmas party...had loads of indian food![yummmmmy]

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?

No....err...I dont know.. i dont think so! :P[I guess this will be my reply..always, not just this year]

22. What was your favorite TV program?
none

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
none

24. What was the best book you read? I strtd rding 3 books, yet to cmplete..

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

a few collection of old songs of mine, ...the greatest yet to come

26. What did you want and get?
i donno, the 'want' or 'get' part, but I was given what i needed, and im thankful &contended!


27. What did you want and not get?

same as above!


28. What was your favorite film of this year?
HAPPY DAYS!
& Pursuit of happiness

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22.. and i actually dint have a proper lunch/dinner.. nt a gr8 day though.. but i was happy with my bday surprise gifts n wishes frm ppl whom i did not expect:)


30. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

my space & freedom..cheers!


31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?

simple yet chic!


32. What kept you sane?

my habits:)


33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

none...!


34. What political issue stirred you the most?

bhutto assasination


35. Who did you miss?
list is big!!!


36. Who was the best new person you met?
best..hmm.... 2 of them:)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
If there is a problem, solution[s] exist too, So,be bold and be patient

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

Who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...

And who can say if your love grows,
As your heart chose?
Only time...


P.S: the song which runs as soon as my blog opens:)

5 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

cool questionare... good luck with your drivers license.
Cheers!

IThinkThereforeIam said...

hey tq:)

VaRaKal said...

Hey.. good questionnaire there.. may be I should grab few and answer myself..

Nandita said...

Just for the same questionnaire, answer me peronally dear .. :D .. Iam not at all content with ur answers :P

IThinkThereforeIam said...

nandy!!!!!!