11 June 2006


THE LESSONS MY LIFE TAUGHT ME..

LIFE- Living in Freedom an Enquiry.....Thats how I define my life!!!
The word LIFE may mean many things to many people,for me it is a gift by the almighty.It's a gift given to utilise it in all means and to the best possible.Every second,minute and day is special and unique.Life means experincing every moment which can be happy/sad/exciting/confusing and many more.Life is mainly filled with experiences, and every experience teaches something.How we face our life and the experiences and what is the lesson we learn from it,is what makes a "difference" to our
lives!

Life has many stages:childhood,adolscence,old age and finally till our last breath.At every stage of life we are bound to commit mistakes and learn few lessons.For eg: when a child is young,he/she is taught to respect elders.During adoscence,children are adviced to stay away from things which may lead them to a wrong path and so on.Every stage we keep learning.Learning is one such stage in life which has NO END.I learnt many lessons in life,which helped me towards a better living.

The two most important things which keep life moving are: 'FAITH' and 'HOPE'!! The other factors which add to them are CONFIDENCE,DEDICATION AND RESPECT for yourself and others.Time and again,these factors have proven to be the basis for my success in many events in my life.There were many incidents in life,which were unpleasent and unexpected,but the lessons which i chose to learn from them made me a stronger person.

Finally to conclude,all I can say is: As common mortals we cannot avoid committing mistakes BUT we can definetely tell ourselves not to repeat the same mistake.Learning not only from our mistakes but also from others makes a person reach the ladder of success sooner and faster and there by a WISE individual!

9 comments:

IThinkThereforeIam said...

heyy thx buddy! :)

IThinkThereforeIam said...

TQ DJ!!

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice Blog
weding cermony was very funny =))
keep updating bye

IThinkThereforeIam said...

hey thx!
do keep chkig my blog! ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Moonlight, A.k.a Sindhu, I came to know ur name looking at the 1st comment. The moment I saw ur blog, without any time delay, I just added it to my Favorites. I'll go thru ur blog liesurely and then will give you an in-depth obiter dictum. As a matter of fact, the fourth line itself was a massive disgruntlement. The mentioned languages doesn't match with the heading itself. Plz, make the changes needed. Kool, Have a Wonderful New Year, Have fun and Play safe. See ya soon. VK

IThinkThereforeIam said...

hullo 'KVR'
well donno who u r!
just wondering y did u call me "moonlight"??
anyways...hope u read my blog furthur on...when ur time permits!...
and do comment in here...would luv to get some appropiate feedback!
and yes...hapy new yr to u too

narayana said...

Hi,

I am introducing myself first.My name is narayana reddy(manjeera classmet).I read your Blogs,It was really intresting.Among all blogs,I enojyed while reading "Making pappu charu" blog.

Keep posting valuable blogs....All th e best!!!!

cheers
Narayana Reddy

IThinkThereforeIam said...

oh tq :)