17 September 2006

My Fav line :"LUCK is ALL in ATTITUDE!!"

Well...these days ... my pals have given me a new name :"BUSSY GIRL"....
hmm.... busy .... and meee....???!!!!
arrrrrghhh.... TRUSSST ME...'busy' and 'I' are totally antonyms!!!!
infacttt ...the word 'busy' will lose its meaning ...if its compared with me...
'A busy person' is one who is ' too occupied' with some 'constructive work'
Pls take note of the words in inverted commas..
well.... lemme cut the crap...My intention of writing this article is:

One lazy afternoon i was 'busy'[as my frds say] looking into my collection of old papers cut in different shapes and few articles wich i preserved...
I came across the word "LUCK" in bold letters...so i opened it. This is what it reads:

ARE YOU LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?Researches scientists hae found that the answer is upto
us.That's because good fortune is an attitude.Here are five ways to create and attract good luck.
Draw luck to you by getting out and creating a wide circle of friends;the more people u know,the more opportunities will come your way.
Keep alert to opportunities that will move u towards ur dreams and goals.Then act on them.
Invite luck in by listening to ur INNER VOICE.Open the communication channels through relaxation and meditation.
Dont invite misfortune.We get what we foresee,so know that things will work out in your favour in the end.Make sure u feel confident about ur future and expect and look for good fortune all around you.Play down the negatives and focus on positives.
If smthng goes wrng ,dnt let urself bemoan and dwell on bad luck. Instead acknowledge and be glad about the things that u have done as you'd hoped and figure out how to overcome the unanticipated setbacks.

If u sit back and wait for it,luck will probaly never find you.GO OUT AND GRAB FOR IT!!

3 comments:

Kk said...

OHh yeahh ! I agree with everything u hav in this post., I had a small article bout 'busy' too.,
N comin to the luck part., i totally agree., i donno how ppl believe in astrology., fate., destiny and crap and leave their lives at its mercy !?
-u want somethin u work 4 it.,
-ur situation's bad, take control of it and turn it good.,
its as simple as that !
Good find ! :)

IThinkThereforeIam said...

Well...I believe in 'destiny' too...but ...i believe in making my 'own destiny'..
anyways...thxx fr d comment :)

Anonymous said...

The moral of the story is... "If u sit back and wait for it,luck will probaly never find you.GO OUT AND GRAB FOR IT!!"

Indeed, you just cant sit and wait for luck to strike you... Good one