20 October 2006

The Art of listening!

Recently.....i had been to a common friends place.. where arnd 5 ppl all in their early 20's were present ... slowly we started talking...and i noticed smthng...and tht is... we were just talking BUT not conversing ... infact @ one point i noticed tht each of them in that group wanted to be heard by others...
every1 wants to talk...godd... for a moment...i wanted to get up and walk away... but my ethics just holded me back!

Luckily when the so calld conversation[s] were over... i silently realised smthng...i realised the importance of 'actually' " listening".......! Listening infact is a perfect sign of a gud communication!
I realised how lucky i was ..... my friends always payed an attentive ear...[even when i spoke crap.. ;-) ]
Well...this is slighlty an emotional post from me ...
But ya... I would like to dedicate this particular post of mine to all my friends, for the loads of patience they have!
thank u all buddies! love u!
Probably u listened to me so much ...tht u guys know so much abt me...!
Or should i say... u guys r lucky tht u have a friend like me! ...[light hearted one there!! ]
Thanks again yaar! I feel too gud today...
In Helen Keller's words : " The best things in this world...cannot be seen or heard...they must ONLY BE FELT! "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya...Listening is very important in a good discussion...As said, 'A good debator is a good listener'...

Nice blog...and good observation..
Vamsee..

IThinkThereforeIam said...

tq Vamsee